Applications are invited by Christ University, Bangalore for admissions into Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for 2017 academic session. MBA programme at the Christ University is being offered in Financial Management, Tourism and Travel Management and PGDM for the academic session 2017-18.
Candidates who are interested to pursue MBA from the Christ University can read below details about eligibility, application procedure, application fee and more.
The MBA programme being offered is for a duration of 2 years.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 50% marks.
- Candidates in their final year of undergraduate degree can also apply.
- Candidate must have a valid minimum score specified for MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of Christ University.
- Application fee of Rs 1200 must be paid through a valid Credit card / Debit Card / Net banking facility
Also read: Top Management Colleges in India
Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Academic Performance
- Written Assessment (WA)
- Group Discussion (GD)/Micro Presentation (MP)
- Verbal Assessment (VA) and Personal interview (PI)
- Application forms are available online: October 1, 2016
- Last date for submitting online application form: January 22, 2017
- Last date for receiving required documents: January 24, 2017
- Admit cards available for download: January 25, 2017
- Group Discussion & Micro Presentation: January 29, 2017
- Written Assessment, Verbal Assessment, Personal interview: January 29, 2017 to February 01, 2017
- Publishing of Final selection list: February 02, 2017