Chettinad Academy of Research and Education (CARE), Kancheepuram, Chettinad University has invited applications for admissions into MBBS programmes offered in various specialisations for the academic session 2016-17.
Interested candidates can read through this article for details on eligibility, application procedure, selection procedure and important dates.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS programme.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent with a minimum of 75% marks
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain applications from the university's website.
- Application fee of Rs 1000 must be paid through Demand draft in favour of Chettinad Academy of Research & Education payable at Chennai to be enclosed.
- Candidates will be selected for admissions based on the merit list prepared on the basis of their performance in the national level common entrance exmination conducted by Chettinad Academy of research & Education, Kelambakkam, Kancheepuram District
- Candidates are expected to score not less 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the entrance exam
- Last date for submission of application: April 30, 2016
- Date of all India level common entrance examination: May 12, 2016