Applications are invited by the Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar for admissions into various diploma courses offered at the institution for the academic session July 2016. The courses offered are Diploma in Tool and Die Making and Diploma in Mechatronics. The intake for both these diploma course is 60.
Read further for all details about eligibility, application procedure and important dates for admissions:
- Candidates must have passed marticulation or equivalent from a recognised board of education.
- Candidates must have studied mathematics and science (Physics or chemistry or both) in their matriculation.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, 40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Candidates who are awaiting results of Class 10 can also apply.
- Candidates willing to apply for the Diploma courses must be minimum 15 years of age and a maximum 18 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per the norms.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply both online and offline.
- Application are available offline at the administrative office of CTTC, Bhubaneswar.
- Online applications can be downloaded from the official website of CTTC.
- Application fee of Rs.500 has to be paid.
- Candidates will have to take up a written test as a part of selection procedure.
- The written test will constitute of subjective and objective type questions.
- Counselling for the selected candidates will be conducted at CTTC, Bhubaneswar.
- Last date for availability of application form: April 16, 2016
- Last for submission of application form: April 16, 2016
- Date of entrance exam: April 24, 2016
For further information, visit CTTC, Bhubaneswar