Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram, invites applications for admission to integrated 5 Year LL.B course in four government law colleges of Kerala and in private self-financing law colleges of Kerala, which have entered into seat sharing agreement with the State government commencing in 2014.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2014.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance exam score conducted by the CEE.
Entrance exam will be of 3 hours duration (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM) and will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The questions will cover General English, General Knowledge, and Aptitude for Legal Studies.
How to apply:
- Candidates seeking admission to the course can apply online on the official website or downloaded it from their official website.
- The application along with the requisite documents should be forwarded to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695 001, in A4 size envelope either by registered post/speed post/hand delivery.
Rs 600/- for general candidates.
Rs 300/- for SC/ST candidates.
The required fee can be remitted at any branch of the State Bank of Travancore using the Bank Chalan, which is available along with the online application printout.
- Last date for the submission of application form is June 12.
- Entrance exam will be held on June 28.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildongs.
5Th Floor, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.