Central Board of Irrigation & Power (CBIP), New Delhi, invites applications for 26 weeks of postgraduate course in O&M Transmission & Distribution, commencing in 2014.
This is a practical oriented modular course of 26 weeks duration covering the complete syllabus in conformity with CEA regulations 2010, to be held at Gurgaon.
Candidates should have passed B.E / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates would be selected based on class 10th, class 12th, engineering degree marks and counselling.
- For non-sponsored candidates, the age limit is 27 years as on 21st April 2014.
- There is no age limit for the sponsored candidates.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Central Board of Irrigation & Power.
- The filled application form, along with demand draft of Rs. 300/- drawn in favor of CBIP, should be payable at New Delhi.
- Last date for the submission of online application form is 23rd March 2014.
- Last date for receiving hard copy of application form is 30th March 2014.
- The course begins on 21st April 2014.
Central Board of Irrigation & Power
Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi - 110021.
Tel: 011 - 26875017.