University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata has invited applications for admission for Under Graduate programmes.
The programmes are offered in Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in general and B.Sc honours. The Bachelor of Arts (B.A) programmes is offered in Faculty of Home science Fine Arts & Music for the session 2015.
- For information on eligibility criteria, visit their official website
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- After applying online a print copy of the downloaded application form has to be submitted in the Secretary office premises of Home Science Faculty, C.U. along with self attested copies of Madhyamik Admit Card & H.S. mark sheet and Challan (with requisite fees at Rs.100 for others and Rs.50 for SC/ST/PC candidate) in the office of the Secretary at 20B Judges Court Road, Alipore, Kolkata - 700027.
- Selection of candidates for B A and B Sc programmes will be based on merit, i.e. on the basis of total marks obtained of the best four subjects in 10+2 examination
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Sc Human Development Honours the merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained of the best four subjects other than EVS in 10+2 examination
- For admission to B.Sc Food & Nutrition Honours programme, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks of the best four subjects along with the marks obtained in chemistry paper other than EVS in 10+2 examination
- Last date of submission of forms: June 15, 2015
- For more information on courses, click University of Calcutta