Faculty of Law, Calcutta University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Master of Law (LL.M) course, commencing in 2014.
Admission to LL.M. course shall be open to applicants who have passed their B.A.LL.B (Hons.) / B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B. examination from this university or from other university recognised by the University of Calcutta.
A written test will be conducted for admission to LL.M course. The test will be of 100 marks, consisting 60 marks on MCQ and 40 marks on subjective test.
Candidates must have B.A.LL.B (Hons.) / B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B degree from any of the recoginsed universities.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- Application form can also be obtained from the university sales counter by paying Rs 400/- for general candidates and Rs 400/- for SC/ST candidates.
- The filled application form must reach Faculty of Law, 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata-700019.
- Last date for the submission of application form is Aug 14.
- Written test will be held on Aug 17.