Bharati Vidyapeeth University invites applications for PG courses. Applications are invited for eligible students to enroll for the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programmes for the academic year 2015.
The courses offered as are:
1. M.D.S. (Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge).
2. M.D.S. (Periodontology).
3. M.D.S. (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery).
4. M.D.S. (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics).
5. M.D.S. (Oral Pathology & Microbiology).
6. M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics).
7. M.D.S. (Medicine & Radiology).
8. M.D.S. (Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry).
- Candidates should have passed BDS examination from a Dental College recognised by Dental Council of India.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the university's website.
- The duly filled-in application forms must be sent along with relevant certificates to Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri marg, Pune - 411 030.
- Last date for submission of filled-in application forms: Januanry 10, 2015
- Date of entrance examination: January 18, 2015
For more information visit www.bvuniversity.edu.in