Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, invites applications for its various Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) programmes. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of the University.
In the last decade Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU) has emerged as a global university with a wide offering of programmes and courses spanning varied educational faculties. BVDU today boasts of a state-of-the-art infrastructure, sprawling campuses, extensive teaching and learning facilities, library and research facilities.
Today, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University has 32 constituent units and is one of India's largest multi-disciplinary multi-campus universities. Over the years BVDU has contributed thousands of well trained graduates, post graduates and research doctorates to the pool of professionals in India and abroad. In line with its Motto of "Social transformation through Dynamic education" BVDU nurtures a holistic education approach that not only enriches the students academically, but also contributes to the students' personality by nurturing innovation, creativity and practical work experience.
Name of Course:
- DGO (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- DCH (Paediatrics)
- DA (Anaesthesiology)
- DO (Ophthalmology)
- DDVL (Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy)
- DCP (Pathology)
- D Ortho. (Orthopaedics)
- DMRD (Radiodiagnosis)
College offering the programme:
Medical College, Pune
- Should have passed MBBS from any Medical college which is recognised by the medical council of India.
- He/ She should have completed 1 year of compulsory rotating internship on or before 30th April, 2014.
- Last date- 10th July 2014
- Exam date- 19th July 2014
- Result date- 26th July 2014
- Counseling date- 7th August 2014
- College start date- 18th August 2014
For more details click here.