Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune, invites applications for its Pharmaceutical programme for the academic year 2014. Eligible students can apply online by logging on to the official website of BVDU. This course will impart updated, excellent pharmacy education and training to the students through the state of the art technology.
Eligibility for B.Pharmacy:
- For admission to B.Pharmacy course, the candidate should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or mathematics and English individually and must have obtained 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or mathematics taken together at the qualifying examination i.e. H.S.C./ 10+2 or equivalent.
- The candidates belonging to the backward class from Maharashtra should have obtained at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or mathematics taken together at the qualifying examinations.
- The candidate seeking admission to these courses should be an Indian national and those candidates who have passed Diploma in Pharmacy with at least 50% marks shall be eligible for first year B. Pharmacy admission.
- Admission to direct second year Pharmacy course, the candidate should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy of in first class only Institutions recognised by Pharmacy Council India (as per ER 91)
Eligibility for M. Pharmacy:
For admission to M. Pharmacy course, the candidate should have passed Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy from any recognised statutory university with at least 60% Marks (50% for in case reserve and sponsored category candidate).
Candidates having GATE score 60% marks at B.Pharmacy shall be eligible for fellowship of Rs. 5000/- per month. However, those who do not have GATE can also appear for the entrance.
- Last date to apply: 9th June, 2014
- Exam date: 15th June, 2014
- Result date: 25th June, 2014
For more details, click here.