Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune,invites applications for its various courses in Msc Nursing programme 2014. The candidate can apply online by logging on to the official website of the University.
Today, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University has 32 constituent units and is one of India's largest multi-disciplinary multi-campus universities. Over the years BVDU has contributed thousands of well trained graduates, post graduates and research doctorates to the pool of professionals in India and abroad. In line with its Motto of "Social transformation through Dynamic education" BVDU nurtures a holistic education approach that not only enriches the students academically, but also contributes to the students' personality by nurturing innovation, creativity and practical work experience.
Name of Courses:
- MSc Biochemestry
- MSc Microbiology
- MSc Anotomy
- MSc Physiology
- MSc Pharmacology
- The candidate must have passed MBBS examination from any Medical College recognised by Medical Council of India.
- The candidates should possess a permanent registration with any State Medical Council in India or Medical Council of India. If he does not have the same he will be required to obtain such registration within one month after admission to the P. G. course, failing which, his /her admission to the P. G. course will be cancelled.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Last Date 7th June, 2014
- Exam Date 15th June, 2014
- Result Date 4th July, 2014
- Counseling Date 9th July, 2014
- College Start Date 21st, July 2014
For more details click here.