University of Hyderabad in collaboration with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) offers Post Graduate Diploma in Telecom Technology & Management programme admission for the year 2014.
Features of the programme:
- Strong industry orientation
- Interdisciplinary mix of technology and management curriculum
- Commitment to enable organisation achieve technical, operational and managerial excellence by their trained vanguards of change.
- Endeavor to fulfil career and leadership aspirants of individuals by inculcating the right know-how and skill sets.
- Engineering graduates from any of the recognised universities.
- M.Sc in Electronics from any of the recognised universities.
- B.Sc in Electronics graduate from any of the recognised universities with two years of work experience.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the website of BSNL, and sent it by post to Dy. General Manager (Admn), O/O Chief General Manager, National Academy of Telecom Finance and Management, RTTC Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500 032 (AP) along with a D.D. For Rs.300.00 in favour of Accounts Officer(Cash),O/o CGM, NATFM, payable at Hyderabad.
- For obtaining Prospectus cum Application by post, candidates may send self-addressed envelope of 12"x 10" size along with a D.D. Of Rs.350/- (including Registration fee) drawn in favour of the Accounts Officer(Cash), O/o CGM, NATFM, payable at Hyderabad.
Last date for submission of application form is 15th February 2014.
Centre for Distance and Virtual Learning,
University of Hyderabad City Campus,
Golden Threshold Building, Nampally Station Road,
Hyderabad - 500001.