The Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, invites applications for admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) courses, commencing in 2014.
The three year full time MCA programme admissions in BIT campuses at Mersa, Allahabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur and Noida.
- Candidates must have passed class 10th examination with 60% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination with 60% of marks from any of the board of examinations.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor's programme in 2014 can also apply.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Birla Institute of Technology.
- The filled application form, along with DD of Rs 2,500/- (Rs 1,500/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of "Birla Institute of Technology".
- Send a printout of the completed form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures) in a A4 size envelope by Speedpost / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Dean, Admission & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi - 835215, to reach positively by the due date.
- Last date to apply online is 25th April 2014.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 30th April 2014.
- Entrance test would be held on 31st May and 01st June 2014.
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Ranchi, Jharkhand - 835215.
Ph: +91651 - 2275444.