Banaras Hindu University (BHU), invites applications for its Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA). Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of BHU.
- The candidate seeking admission to PGDBA programme must have Graduate Degree from a recognised Indian university or equivalent degree from foreign university.
- The candidate must have at least three years experience:
At supervisory level in a business organisation or in his own business (if he is running one).
In service BHU teachers / officers.
Intake & Reservations:
The intake to PGDBA programme shall be 45 candidates. The reservation in admission shall be as per rules.
SC Candidates 15 % of the intake
ST Candidates 7.5% of the intake
PC Candidates 3% of the intake
OBC Candidates 27% of the intake
- The special course fee per semester shall be Rs. 35000/-. As such the course fee for the entire programme shall be Rs. 70,000/- which may be deposited in two equal
- installments, each of Rs. 35,000/-. In addition, the students shall be required to pay usual fees prescribed by the University.
- The candidate will have to deposit Rs. 35000/- at the time of provisional admission as first installment. The fee is to be paid through demand draft in favour of, "The Registrar, Banaras Hindu University" payable at Varanasi.
Admission to PGDBA programme shall be made in order of merit based on composite
score of the past academic record, experience and the performance in GD/ PI.
Last date to apply: 2nd March, 2014
For more details click here.