Banars Hindu University (BHU) invites applications for its MBA (Master of Business Administration) in Agribusiness and PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration) for the academic year 2014. Eligible candidates can apply online by logging on to the official website of BHU. These programmes are run by the Faculty of Management Studies of BHU.
Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed temple of learning, situated in the holy city of Varanasi. This creative and innovative university was founded by the great nationalist leader, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, in 1916 with cooperation of great personalities like Dr Annie Besant, who viewed it as the university of India. Banaras Hindu University was created under the parliamentary legislation - B.H.U. Act 1915. It played a stellar role in the independence movement and has developed into the greatest center of learning in India.
It has produced many great freedom fighters and builders of modern India and has immensely contributed to the progress of the nation through a large number of renowned scholars, artists, scientists and technologists who have graced its portals. The university comprises 3 Institutes, 14 Faculties 140 departments, 4 inter disciplinary centres a constituent college for women, spanning a vast range of subjects pertaining to all branches of humanities, social science, technology, medicine, science, fine arts and performing arts.
- Candidates having minimum 50% marks in aggregate at the B.Sc (Agri) and allied disciplines or B.Sc in Home Sciences or B.Sc with at least one of the following subjects - Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology under 10+2+3 scheme or a post graduate in the above disciplines. Total intake is 45.
- Fee: Rs. 90,000 per annum
- Candidate must have graduate degree from a reconised Indian university or equivalent degree from foreign university
- Candidate must have at least three years of experience:
- At supervisory level in a business organisation or in running his own business
- Total intake is 45.
- Fee: Rs. 35,000 per annum
Last date to apply: 25th March, 2014