Applications are invited by Bharathidasan University (BDU), Tiruchirappalli for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
MBA programmes are offered in Financial Management and Environmental Management offered at Department of Commerce & Financial Studies and Department of Environmental Management for the session 2015.
- MBA in Financial Management Programme: Candidates should have passed in B.Com/BBA/ B.A Corporate Secretaryship/ Bank Management/ Commerce and related disciplines (at least one Accountancy programme in eligibility degree is essential) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks under part-III subjects
- Admission is based on TANCET-2015 and academic score in the eligible UG programmes
- MBA in Environmental Management Programme: Candidates should have any undergraduate degree
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online
- For more details and information on how to apply, please visit the official website
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the IMU Common Entrance Test (IMU-CET) conducted by the institute
- Last date for online registration: April 30, 2015
- For more information on college and courses, please visit www.bdu.ac.in