Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE), invites application for its examination for the academic session 2014-15. This examination is conducted for undergraduate medical courses, MBBS and BDS.
The examination, serves as a gateway to various technical and degree courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, B. Physiotherapy, B. Occupational therapy, Para Medical Programme, etc. in the state colleges is determined through BCECE examination.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995 . It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in Science discipline with scoring minimum 50% marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- Age limit not below than 17 as on 31 December 2014 for medical courses and 1 July 2014 for Farming and Agricultural related courses.
Mode of payment:
The candidate can either make the payment online or through Bank Challan.
- Last date to register Online: 17 February, 2014
- Last date for receipt of Bank Challan and hard copy application by the Office: 17 February, 2014
- Tentative BCECE Examination dates: 13 April, 2014 and 18 May, 2014
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Patna - 800014, BIHAR,(INDIA)
Phone numbers: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
For more details click here.