Applications have been invited by the Bangalore University to offer admission into the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme.
Admissions are offered in the following programmes: Arts, Engineering , Science, Commerce, Law and Education for the commencing academic session.
- Candidates who have completed post-graduate degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university with at least 55 percent are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have passed the University Grants Commission (UGC)/ UGC-CSIR-JRF/ National Eligibility Test (NET)/ Karnataka State Eligibility Test (K-SLET)/ KSET/ Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) (during validity period with required score)/Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) degree through regular course work and not through distance education mode/ project fellows in sponsored major research are also eligible to apply. These applicants are required to give personal interview directly.
How to Apply?
- Click Here to apply online
- Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs, 2000/- for each application
- After submitting the application, candidates need to take print out of the same
- The photocopy of the filled in application need to be sent to the following address: 'The Registrar (Evaluation), Ph.D Section, Pareeksha Bhavan, Jnanabharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bengaluru - 560 056'
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance examination, conducted by the university.
- The last date to apply: April 30
- Date of the entrance test: May 29