Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for admissions into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the academic session 2016. The admissions are offered under various specialisations offered at the BHU. Interest and eligible candidates can apply by February 29, 2016.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A),
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com),
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc),
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed),
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B Hons.),
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law (B.A LL.B),
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed),
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A),
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A)
- Master of Arts (M.A),
- Master of Commerce (M.Com),
- Master of Science (M.Sc),
- Master of Education (M.Ed),
- Master of Laws (LL.M Hons.),
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA),
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed),
- Master of Performing Arts (M.P.A),
- Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A),
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
For UG programmes:
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 from a recognised board or institute.
For PG programmes:
- Candidates should have a graduation degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university or institute.
Age limit: Candidates should not be more than 22 years of age as on July 1, 2016.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of BHU. Click here to apply.
- UG: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET 2016).
- PG: The selection will be done on the basis of the Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET 2016).
Last date for online submission of application forms: February 29, 2016
Date of UET- 2016: April 10 to May 5, 2016
Date of PET-2016: April 10 to June 10, 2016
For further information visit, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi