Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore, invites applications for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Diploma Courses, commencing in 2014.
The courses are offered in:
- B.Sc in Fashion Apparel Design
- PG Diploma in Fashion Design
- PG Diploma in Apparel Merchandising & Logistics Management
Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline from any of the recognised Board of examinations.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Army Institute of Fashion and Design.
- Candidates can obtain the application from the office of the AIFD, Bangalore.
- The application form that is filled, with DD of Rs 550/- drawn in favor of Army Institute of Fashion & Design, should be payable at Bangalore.
- Prospectus is also available at the Institute, Army Headquarters (AWES) and all the Command Headquarters (AWES) on payment of DD of Rs 500/-.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Admission Test (WAT) for UG candidates, Creative Aptitude Test for PG Diploma candidates conducted by the institute.
- Last date for submission of application for UG course is 15th March 2014.
- Last date for submission of application for PG Diploma courses is 30th May 2014.
- Written Admission Test for UG courses will be held on 19th April 2014.
- Creative Admission Test for PG courses will be held on 26th June 2014.
Army Institute of Fashion & Design,
ITI B Area, Dooravani Nagar,
Old Madras Road, Bangalore - 560016.
Tel.: 080 - 25617559.