Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS), Secunderabad invites applications for admissions to Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course commencing in 2014.
The specialisations are offered in:
- Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Candidates should have a BDS degree with 50% of marks from any of the recognised Dental colleges by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Eligibility details for the Army category students, click here.
- Admission to the first year of the MDS degree course at the Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad will be on merit.
- ACDS has got a seat sharing matrix as per the Govt of A.P and the same will be implemented as per the guidelines of Govt. of A.P / Dr NTR UHS Vijayawada.
- The entrance test for ACDS will be held as Written Admission Test (WAT). The paper will be of 2 hours duration containing 150 Multiple choice questions .
How to apply:
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Army College of Dental Sciences.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 20th Feb 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application form with late fee of Rs 300/- is 25th February 2014.
- PG written admission test will be held on 23rd March 2014.
Army,College of Dental Sciences,
ACDS Nagar (Chennapur - CRPF Road),
PO-Jai Jawahar Nagar,
Secunderabad - 500087.
Ph: 040 - 20080243.