ARCH Academy of design invites applications for its All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED). The applications are invited for its 4 undergraduate courses.
- Fashion Design (60 seats)
- Interior Design (60 seats)
- Graphic Design (30 seats)
- Jewelry Design (60 seats)
- Craft Product Design (20 seats)
- Textile Product Design (20 seats)
- Lifestyle Accessory Design (30 seats)
- Design Communication (20 seats)
- Design Management (30 seats)
Candidates who have appeared / cleared 10+2 can apply for 2014 exam schedule. Also, those in their 10+1 (Class 11th) can apply and they will be given direct admission to the 2015-16 Academic session.
How to apply
- Application form and payment options for AIEED-2014 are available both offline and online, however, entire procedure can only be completed offline.
- Fill in the required details on the application form available online or through select Branches of Bank of India (by paying Rs. 1250)
- Print the completed form and attach photograph, required documents and sign the form.
- If you have downloaded the form then you can pay the application fees through the AIEED 2014 Online Payment Gateway or attach a demand draft for Rs. 1250/- in favour of Arch Educational Society payable at Jaipur.
- Send the completed application form and required documents to the official address.
Entrance Exam Series 1
Online: 2nd March, 2014
Offline: 2nd February, 2014
Entrance Exam Series 2
Online: 16th April, 2014 to 2nd June, 2014
Offline: 1st June, 2014
For more details click here