The National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore has invited applications for admissions into distance law courses for the academic session 2016. Candidates interested to pursue distance law courses from the NLSIU can apply for the following programmes offered for the academic session 2016-17.
Programmes offered are:
Two-year distance Master of Business Law (MBL) and One-year distance Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Human Rights Law, Medical Law and Ethics, Environmental Law, Intellectual Property Rights Law, Child Rights Law, Consumer Law and Practice and Cyber Law and Cyber Forensics.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online the official website of NLSIU Bangalore.
- Candidates can also obtain application forms by writing to the Coordinator, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560 242, along with a demand draft of Rs 1500 drawn in favour of Registrar, NLSIU, payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates will be selected based on a written examination and an interview.
- Last date to submit application form: September 30, 2016
- Last date of submit an application form with late fee of Rs 500: October 15, 2016