The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Dravidian University, Srinivasavanam, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh has invited applications for admission to various courses for the academic year 2014-15.
Admissions are offered for the following courses:
|UG Courses|| PG Courses|| PG Diploma Courses|
| B.L.I.Sc|| M.L.I.Sc|
For UG courses
- Candidates above 18 years of age and those who have no formal educational qualification but have passed the Eligibility Test in any State University. or
- Candidates who have passed intermediate (10+2) or its its equivalent course with the respective background.
For PG courses
- Undergraduate degree in concerned subject.
For PG diploma courses
- Any degree from a recognised university.
How to apply:
- Application forms are available online.
- Registration fee of Rs.300/- has to be paid.
- Applications are also available at DDE, Dravidian University, Kuppam and Study Centres of DDE.
- Duly filled-in application forms can be sent to the following address along with demand drafts and necessary enclosures.
- DD's can be drawn in any nationalized bank in favour of the Director, DDE, Dravidian University payable at Kuppam.
- The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Dravidian University, Srinivasavanam, Kuppam 517 426, Chittoor Dist., Andhra Pradesh.
Last date for Receipt of Filled in Application forms: December 12, 2014
Last date for Receipt of Filled in Application forms With a late fee of Rs.200/-: December 31, 2014
For more information, visit: Dravidian University