Applications are invited by Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu for admissions into Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes for the academic session 2016.
Interested candidates to pursue M.Phil or Ph.D programmes at Annamalai University can read below details on eligibility criteria, application procedure, application fee, and important dates.
For M.Phil/ Ph.D programme:
- Candidates should have a postgraduate degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised institute or university.
- All the teachers of Annamalai University who have been in service from past two years are eligible to register for M.Phil programme.
Note: Candidates who have passed Master's degree through Open University system are not eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The application forms must be filled in the prescribed format only.
- Application fee of Rs 1000 must be paid for M.Phil courses and Rs 1500 must be paid for Ph.D courses.
- Filled-in application form must be submitted to the following address along with the required documents,
- The Registrar, Annamalai University Annamalainagar, Chidambaram, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu-608002'
- Last date for online registration: August 19, 2016
- Last date for receipt of filled in application forms: August 22, 2016