Applications are invited for Admission to M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan degree programmes offered in the University departments / constituent colleges, government, government aided engineering colleges, and self financing engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu for the seats surrendered for admission through single window (TANCA 2014) counselling.
Candidates should submit separate application for each category as given below:
- Candidates who have a valid GATE 2014 score with qualifying marks for assistantship in the appropriate discipline of engineering / technology.
- Candidates who have a valid GATE 2014 score with qualifying marks for assistantship in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) papers. Candidates should have also appeared for TANCET 2014 conducted by Anna University.
- Candidates who have appeared for TANCET 2014.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained in person by cash / dd of Rs 500/- for general candidates and Rs 250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates.
- Application form can also be obtained by post by sending a dd of Rs 700/- for general candidates and Rs 450/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates.
- Candidates can also register online.
- The dd should be drawn in favor of "The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Common Admissions, Anna University, Chennai-25", payable at Chennai.
- Last date for issue / online registration on July 24.
- Last date for receipt of application form is July 25.