Anna University invites applications for admissions into B.E and B.Tech courses for the academic sessions 2016. Interested candidates to apply for Anna University can read through for information on eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure and important dates.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent
- Candidates must a minimum marks of 50% in PCM combined.
- Candidates belonging to the backward class including backward class Muslim, should have a minimum score of 45%
- MBC, DNC, SC,SCA,ST candidates should have a minimum of 40% in PCM.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain application online, on the official website of Anna University.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form online in the prescribed format
- The duly filled in application form should be downloaded and to take a hard copy.
- The application form along with the required documents must be sent to the following address: 'The Secretary, TNEA, Anna University, Chennai- 600025'
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in their qualifying examination, where the marks obtained in the prescribed subjects reduced to 200 (Mathematics - 100, Physics + Chemistry - 100) in the qualifying examination.
- Start of availability of online registration forms: April 15, 2016
- Last for registration: Post 7 days from the date of publication of Higher Secondary results
- Last date for receipt of filled in online application: 10 days of publication of Higher Secondary results