The Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam has released the official admission notification inviting interested candidates to apply for its six-year integrated dual degree programs offered in various disciplines and twinning programs offered at University Engineering College for the academic session 2017.
What are the courses offered in Andhra University?
The Andhra University offers six-year integrated dual degree Bachelor of Technology plus Master of Technology (BTech plus MTech) offered in various disciplines and twinning program such as Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Aircraft Engineering and BTech in Electro-Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electronics Engineering offered at University Engineering College for the academic session 2017.
Those interested in applying to this program should have passed class 12 with mathematics, physics, and chemistry with minimum 50 per cent marks.
How is the selection procedure done?
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET 2017) conducted by the university.
How to apply in Andhra University?
Candidates are required to apply online at the official website.
- The last date for submission of online application form is April 15, 2017.
- The last date for submission of online application with a late fee of Rs 1500 is April 25, 2017.
- Hall tickets can be downloaded from April 29, 2017.
- AUEET will be conducted from May 6, 2017, to 8, 2017.
- Results will be declared on May 18, 2017.