Andhra Bank has invited applications for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course. Candidates can apply on the official website of Andhra Bank. The candidates who qualify and complete the course will be posted as probationary officers.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or equivalent.
- Candidates should be minimum 20 years of age and maximum 28 years of age.
- Age relaxation ia application as per the norms of the Government of India.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
- Issue of online application forms begins from: November 17, 2015
- Tentative Date of entrance examination: November 27, 2015
About Andhra Bank:
Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public sector bank (PSB), with a network of 2,507 branches and provides products and services mainly categorised into businesses of retail, corporate, NRI, MSME, and agricultural industries.