Amrita University, Tamil Nadu, invites applications form the eligible candidates for admission to Engineering (B.Tech) programmes at Amritapuri, Bangalore and Coimbatore campuses, commencing in 2014.
Amrita University is set to conduct Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) 2014 for admission to B.Tech programmes.
The programmes are offered in:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates date of birth should be on or after 01st July 1993.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination and securing an aggregate of 60% of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- Candidates must have passed three year Diploma in Engineering with minimum of 60% of marks, awarded by any of the State Board of Technical Education.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Amrita University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favor of "Amrita School of Engineering", should be payable at Coimbatore.
- Application form can also be obtained directly from the campuses by paying Rs 1,000/- in cash.
Applications are processed at Coimbatore campus. Hence all B.Tech. applications shall be sent to the Coimbatore Campus only.
- Last date for the issue of application form on 21st March 2014.
- Last date for receiving for completed application form on 24th March 2014.
- AEEE 2014 entrance test will be held on 13th April 2014.
The Admission Co-ordinator,
Amrita Vishwa Vidtapeetham,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeethan University,
(P.O) Amritanagar, Ettimadai,
Coimbatore - 641112.
Tel: 0422 - 2685000.