Alliance University, Bangalore has invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme offered at Alliance School of Business for the session January, 2017. The eligible candidates can apply through the official website.
The last date to apply is October 30.
- Candidates should have acquired a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institute
- Candidates should have minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST) in graduation
- Candidates should have a high score in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA /CMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/ AMAT
How to Apply:
- Go to the official link
- Click on Apply Now
- Fill up the form with all necessary documents
Candidates are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process comprising
- Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
- Essay writing
- Personal Interview
The School also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
- This test has Four section - 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Time allowed - 60 min
- All questions are of multiple choice. Please use pencil or pen to circle your response.
- Attempt to answer all the four sections to improve the possibility of a good score
- Each correct answer carries +1 mark
- Each incorrect answer carries - 0.25 mark