Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Bangalore, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme commencing in Jan 2015.
The MBA programmes are offered in;
- Organisational Leadership and Strategy
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
The candidates will be selected based on:
- GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT score card.
- Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT).
- Oral Extempore Presentation.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Alliance University.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1,000/- in cash.
- Application form can also be obtained through demand draft of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favour of "Alliance University", should be payable at Bangalore.
- For NRI students Rs 2,000/- and SAARC national applicants, and US$50 for other foreign national applicants should pay in cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is October 29, 2014.
Office of Admissions,
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bangalore - 562106, Karnataka, India.
Tel.: +91 80 30938000/1/2/3