Alliance College of Engineering Design, Alliance University, Bangalore, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes, commencing in the session 2014.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design offers degree courses that build skill, expertise and knowledge among its graduates in higher technological education, pure sciences and scientific research.
The specialisations are offered in:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 board examination with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised board of examination.
- Candidates should have secured excellent marks in JEE Main 2014, JEE Advanced, Karnataka CET 2014, ComedK UGET 2014, and Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET).
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the Official website of Alliance University.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1,000/- in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University College of Engineering", should be payable at Bangalore.
Documents to be submitted along with application form:
- Standard X mark sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Entrance exams score card
Last date for the receipt of application form is 31st January 2014.
Admission process will begin from April 2014.
Office of Admissions,
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University,
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bangalore - 562106,
Tel.: +91 80 30938050/1/2/3 .