All India Management Association announces Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for admission to various management courses of over 600 member Institutes across the country.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for the test.
- Final year students of graduate courses can also apply.
Note: Candidates can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper-Based Test Or Computer Based Test. Paper Based Test will be conducted on 07 December 2014 (Sunday) from 10.00am-12.30pm and Computer Based Test from 13 December 2014 (Saturday) onwards.
How to apply:
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply:
- Register online at AIMS website and pay with Credit Card / Debit Card (ATM Card).
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association' payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin / CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Last date for sale of application forms: November 22, 2014
- Last date for submission of filled in application forms: November 25, 2014
- Last date for online registration: November 22, 2014
- Last Date for submission of filled in online registration forms: November 25, 2014
For further information visit, www.aima.in