Applications are invited by Aliah University, Kolkata for admission to 2 years Master of Law (LL.M) program for the commencing session 2015.
- Candidates who have passed the final examination of the three-year degree program with 45% marks in concerned honours/major subject from any recognised university may apply.
- Candidates who have passed part I and part II examinations by 2014 with at least 45% marks or equivalent grade taken together in respective honours/major subjects from any recognised university are also eligible to appear for AUAT-2015.
- However, their admission will be cancelled if they fail to secure an aggregate of 45% marks in the final result of the degree program and also to produce the mark sheet/grade card at the time of admission.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Applicant have to send testimonials (self attested) in support of age, qualifications (mark sheets), along with the filled-in ‘confirmation sheet' in a sealed envelope to "The Chairman, AUAT-2015, Aliah University, New Town Campus, Action Area - 2 Kolkata- 700 156".
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) conducted by the university.
- Last date to apply online: March 20, 2015.
- Last date of receiving confirmation sheet by post/ by hand: March 27, 2015.
- Date of AUAT: May 10, 2015.
For further information, visit www.aliah.ac.in