All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has invited applications for admissions into post-doctoral fellowship programmes offered at the institute. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply. Candidates will be selected to fellowship programme based on their performance in the written examination which will be followed by an interview round.
The post-doctoral fellowship programmes are offered in critical care mediine and palliative care medicine. Total 2 seats are avaiable for the programmes, one seat each is avaialble for each of the disciplines.
Interested candidates can read below details on eligibility criteria, application procedure and important dates.
For Post-doctoral fellowship in Critical care
- Candidates must have a MD/ MS/ DNB/ MCh/ DM from a recognised insititute in any of he following specialities: Anaesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Paediatrics, General Surgery and Emergency Medicine
For Post-doctoral fellowship in Palliative Medicine
- Candidates must have a MD/ MS/ DNB/ MCh/ DM from a recognised insititute in any of he following specialities: radiotherapy, anaesthesiology, medicine, and general surgery.
- Candidate must be not more than 45 years of age on the last date of the receipt of the application
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
- Application fee of Rs 1000 and Rs 500 must be remitted by candidates of General/OBC category and SC/ST category respectively.
- Candidates will be selected based on a written examination which will be followed by an interview round.
- Interview round can be attended by candidates who have scored more than 50% marks in the written examination.
- Last date for submission of application: August 5, 2016