Anna University invites applications for admissions into its Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Master of Science (MS) programmes offered in the following listed subjects for the academic session 2017.
Subjects for which admissions offered at Anna University are:
- Engineering/ Technology,
- Science and Humanities,
- Management Sciences,
- Architecture and Planning
Candidates interested to pursue Ph.D or MS at the Anna University can read here complete details about eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure, important dates and more.
For MS programme:
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/MSc in Science and Humanities from a recognised university or institute.
For Ph.D programme:
- Candidates should have a master's degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised university or institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of Anna University.
- Application fee of Rs 800 for General and OBC candidates and Rs 400 for SC/ST candidates must be paid for registration.
- The duly filled-in application forms along with all the necessary documents are to be sent by post to
'The Director, Centre for Research,
Anna University, Chennai - 600025'
- Candidates will be selected to both the programmes based on their performance in the written test and personal interview.
- Last date to apply: August 31, 2016