The University of Madras, invites applications for admission to M.A in Bharathanatyam and Rythmology, commencing in 2014.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into M.A in Bharathanatyam (2 years) and M.A degree course in Rhythmology (2 years) under private study (CBCS pattern) for the academic year 2014-2015, in the Department of Indian Music, University of Madras.
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc / B.A / B.Com or any other degree of the University of Madras or any degree recognised as equivalent thereto by the Syndicate of the University of Madras.
- Candidates must have 5 years of performance (or) 5 years of teaching (or) Diploma in Dance of Madras University (or) any other Diploma accepted as equivalent thereto by the Syndicate.
- Candidates who have completed 21 years of age as on 1st July of every year in which the candidate submits the application.
Fee structure: Rs.25000/- for 2 years.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Madras University.
- Those who want to obtain application by post have to send a written requisition specifying the name of the programme, together with a demand draft for a sum of Rs. 250/- (for Rs. 200/- towards cost of application and Rs. 50/- towards postage) drawn in favour of "The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai-5".
- Application can be had in person at the Information Centre, University of Madras, Chennai - 600005 on payment of Rs. 200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates on production of attested photo copy of the Community certificate) by cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is August 30, 2014.