The Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE), Uttarakhand, invites applications for Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination (CPMEE 2014) for admission to undergraduate medical courses in management quota seats in affiliated colleges of ACEE, commencing in 2014.
The courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
The courses are offered at:
- Sri Guru Ram Rai institute of Medical & health sciences - MBBS
- Seema Dental college & hospital - BDS
- Patanjali Bhartiya Ayurvigyan Evam Anusandhan Sansthan - BAMS
- Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital - BHMS
- Uttranchal Dental& Medical Research Institute - BDS
- Himalyiya Ayurvedic medical college & hospital - BAMS
- Uttranchal Ayurvedic College - BAMS
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- Candidate must be 17 years of age as on or before December 31, 2014.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained in any of the above mentioned institutions by paying Rs 1,950/- in cash.
- Application form can be obtained by post by sending DD of Rs 1,950/- drawn in favor of "ACEE", payable at Rishekesh.
- Last date for the submission of application form is May 17, 2014.
- CPMEE 2014 entrance test will be held on May 30, 2014.
The Secretary, ACEE,
Seema Dental College & Hospital,
P.O Pashulok Virbhadra Road,
Rishikesh - 249203,
Tel: 0135 - 2454440.