The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram, invites applications for admission to three year LL.B course in Government Law Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode, commencing in 2014.
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The entrance exam would be conducted in Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode.
- It will be three hours duration and will consist of 200 multiple choice questions.
- The questions will cover General English, General Knowledge and Aptitude for Legal Studies.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance exam score conducted by the CEE.
How to apply:
Candidates seeking admission to the course can apply online on the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- Rs 600/- for general and SEBC candidates.
- Rs 300/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Last date for the submission of application form is July 27.
- Entrance exam would be held on Aug 10.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor,
Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.