Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to one year postgraduate degree programme in LAW (LL.M semester scheme) under choice based credit system by Bangalore University.
The specilisations are offered in:
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Human Rights and Environmental law
- Criminal Law
Who can apply?
- Candidates with bachelor's degree in Law (3 yrs / 5 yrs LL.B) with a minimum of 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities are eligible for admission to this course.
- Candidate from foreign countries who had passed TOEFL examination is also eligible for admission.
- To apply for this course, candidates must have to appear in admission test which is conducted by the PG Department of Studies & Research, University of Law College, Jnanbharati Campus, BU, Bangalore.
- The pattern for the test will be multiple choice questions.
How to apply?
- Candidates have to submit the application form online.
- Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1,500/- (Rs 750/- for SC/ST/CAT-I) to the universities SB account.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 23.