Applications are invited by Airports Authority of India (AAI). AAI is looking out for 220 posts of Junior Executive Posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts:
- Junior Executive (Civil Engineering): 50
- Junior Executive (Electrical): 50
- Junior Executive (Information Technology): 20
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): 100
Who is Eligible for the AAI Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Candidates must have a minimum 60% marks in degree.
- Junior Executive (Civil): Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech in Civil engineering.
- Junior Executive (Electrical): Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical engineering
- Junior Executive (IT): Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech in Computer science/ Computer engineering/ IT
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): Candidates should be graduated in science and MBA (regular) or Bachelors degree in engineering.
- General: 27 years
- OBC: 30 years
- SC/ST/Others: 32 years
- For General: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates: No Fees.
How to Apply for the AAI Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
Important Dates to Apply for the AAI Job:
- Last date to apply: May 17, 2016.