The Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes, commencing in 2014.
The programmes are offered in:
- Aerospace Engineering: 60 seats
- Avionics: 60 seats
- Physical Sciences: 36 seats
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognised board board of examination.
- Candidates should have to qualify in JEE Main 2014.
- Candidates must appear for IIT-JEE (Advanced)-2014 and score the following minimum prescribed category-wise marks in JEE (Advanced)-2014:
- General Candidates: At least 5% marks in each of the three subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and 20% marks in aggregate.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: At least 90% of the marks prescribed for General Candidates under (a).
- SC, ST & PD Candidates: At least 50% the marks prescribed for General Candidates under (a).
Candidates will be selected based on written test score and personal interview.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology.
Last Date for the submission of B.Tech application form is April 2014.
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695547, Kerala.
Tel: 0471 - 2568477.