The Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) invites application for PGDM admissions for the session 2014-16.
Minimum three-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognised university, with a consistent record of first class in Std X, Std XII and graduation. Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 05, 2014 can also apply.
How to apply?
a) Get a demand draft (DD) for Rs. 1250/- favouring "LIBA, CHENNAI" payable at Chennai
b) Pay Rs. 1250/- at any of the specified IMS learning centres and obtain the IMS receipt and Admission bulletin.
c) Pay Rs. 1250/- in cash at the LIBA admission Office in person.
3. Fill up the LIBA application form by clicking on LIBA registration link to create an account. And you will receive an unique LIBA-ID and password to your e-mail. If you have already received your LIBA ID and Password, then login as per Step 4. A scanned copy of candidate's photo and signature (not exceeding 50 KB) is needed while filling up the application form.
4. Login with your LIBA ID and Password.
5. Take a print-out of the Payment Advice form.
6. Mention your LIBA-ID, Name and XAT-ID / CAT-ID on the reverse of the DD and send your DD / IMS receipt along with the Payment Advice form to :
The Admissions Office, LIBA, Loyola College,
Chennai - 600 034.
Selection procedure :
Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short listed only on the basis of their XAT 2014 / CAT 2013 scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and interview for final selection at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates can give their choice of Interview centre. However, it is subject to the discretion of LIBA.
- Last dates to fill up the application form online is 04th January 2014.
- Online Registration for LIBA 2014 PGDM (Full-Time) closes on 04th January 2014
- Last date for receipt of LIBA application fee is 10th January 2014
For more details, please contact: