Andhra University, School of Distance Education (SDE), Visakhapatnam, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Arts (B.A) and Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) courses commencing in Dec 2013.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination.
- Candidates should have completed 18 years of age by 1st Jan 2014.
- Candidates who pass the entrance examination conducted by the University will be eligible for admission.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of School of Distance Education.
- The filled application form can be obtained through post be sending DD of Rs. 225/- drawn in favor of Registrar, Andhra University, should be payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Application form can also be obtained from the University office by paying Rs 200/- in cash.
Application can also be obtained at some selected AU study centres:
- Satavahana College, Vijayawada.
- Government College for Men, Srikakulam.
- PR Government College, Kakinada.
- SDE, AU, Visakhapatnam.
- Last date for the receipt of application form for Entrance Test is 10 Dec 2013.
- Last date for the receipt of application with fine of Rs 100/- is on 14 Dec 2013.
- Date of Entrance Examination on 22 Dec 2013.
School of Distance Education,
Visakhapatnam - 530003.
Tel: 0891 - 2844143.