Nitte University, Mangalore, offers Postgraduate (PG) Medical / Dental courses admission for the academic session 2014-15.
Nitte University will be conducting Nitte University All India PG Entrance Test (NUPGET-2014) on 12 Jan, for candidates seeking admission to MD/MS and MDS in its constituent colleges.
Admission to these courses will be provided to K.S Hegde Medical Academy and A.B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences.
- He/she is a citizen of India
- He/she must have studied and passed courses leading to the award of Bachelor's Degree (MBBS or BDS as the case may be) from a college recognized by the MCI for MD/MS candidates and DCI for MDS candidates.
- He/she has completed or is completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30th April 2014.
- Must be less than 45 years of age as on 30 April 2014.
Mode of conducting the test:
- Medium of Entrance Test will be English.
- Each question carries one mark. Correct answer will be awarded one mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Question paper (booklet) is of 3 hours duration consisting of 200 multiple choice questions. Subject wise distribution of questions/marks would be approximately in the range as given earlier.
- There will be at least 4 versions of the question paper booklet.
- Questions will be of multiple choice type, each having one best response out of four alternatives.
- Answer sheet (Response Sheet) is of Optical Mark Reader (OMR) type and is to be marked as per instructions on it, using a black or blue ball point pen.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of NITTE University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 3,000/- through A/C payee drawn in favor of "Nitte University", should be payable at Mangalore.
- The filled application with all relevant documents should be sent to the Registrar, Nitte University, Deralakatte, Mangalore (D.K) - 575018.
- Candidates should super scribe the sealed envelope carrying application form : "Application for NUPGET-2014". Test Admission Ticket (TAT) for the Entrance Test will be sent by post to the postal address furnished by the candidate in the TAT.
Bangalore, Delhi, Ernakulam, Mangalore and Mumbai
Last date for the receipt of application form is 4th Jan 2014.
Date of dispatch of admission tickets by post is on 11 Nov 2013.
Date of downloading the admission tickets is on 7th Jan 2014.
NUPGET 2014 test will be held on 12 Jan 2014.
Date of announcement of merit list is on 22 Feb 2014.
6th Floor, University Enclave,
Medical Sciences Complex,
Deralakatte, Mangalore - 575018.
Tel.: 0824 - 2204300.