Atal Kumar Rai, Chief Development Officer(CDO), UP, has taken a strong step forward to make sure that all the eligible candidates get scholarship this time, CDO already instructed all the education institutions to send the detail list of such eligible candidates.
In a meeting held at Sangam Gallery, Allahabad, CDO says "needy students should be provided financial assistance to uplift their education career, we have to make sure that all such students take benefits of scholarship which will help them to get quality education."
He further added " according to the state government's directive, eligible candidates need to fill the prescribe form online before 31st December 2013. Once the form is filled, candidate need to submit the print out of the online application form to the concerned education institution within a week. Further, the education institution should verify the data of the student by 20th January 2014."
All students who are enrolled at university, college, institute are eligible to fill online application form. Before applying for the online application form, candidate should download demo or sample application form.
How to Apply Online:
- Open www.sarkariresult.com or www.sarkariresultportal.com
- Read instructions carefully before applying online.
- Fill the registration page and then the server will generate an unique registration ID for the candidate.
- Take a print out of Registration Page.
- Open submission application form's link