Faculty of Law, University of Calcutta, Kolkata invites applications for admission to 5-year B.A. LL.B. course commencing in the year 2013-14, for filling up vacant seats available in self-financing Law colleges.
The 5 Year B.A LL.B course are offered in:
- Rabindra Siksha Sammilani Law College
- Jyotirmoy School of Law
- George College of Law
- Bikash Bharati Law College
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination with subjects, recognised by the University of Calcutta securing at least 45% (for SC /ST 40%) of marks in recognised board of examination.
- Candidates must have an age of 20 years (20 years for SC/ST) as on or before 1st July 2013.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- Application form can also be obtained from the University sales counter by paying Rs. 320/- (Rs. 170/- for SC/ST) in cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is 7th Nov 2013.
Entrance test will be held on 8th Nov 2013 at 1 PM.
Faculty of Law,
University of Calcutta at 51/1,
Hazra Road , Kolkata - 700019.
Tel: 033 - 24614712.