National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut, invites applications for admission to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in December 2013.
Admission to the Ph.D. programmes will be in the following schemes: (i)Full-time (FT) (ii) Part-time (PT) (iii) Internal (IN) and (iv) External (EX).
Ph.D programmes are offered in:
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Management Studies.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Nanoscience and Technology.
Candidates should have passed Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any recognised university.
Candidates will be selected based on written test score, personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
- Last date for receipt of completed application form is 11 Nov 2013.
- Test and Interview will be held on 25 Nov 2013.
- Date of admission and reporting for the programme is on 11 Dec 2013.
Chairman - PG Admissions,
National Institute of Technology Calcut,
NIT Campus, P.O Calicut - 673601,
Tel: 0495 - 2286119.