Harvard University invites both international and US candidates to complete the common application or universal college application form, along with the required documents for the admission process held for the year 2014.
Courses offered: The fields of concentration and offering institute are as follows.
1. Nondepartmental Degree Programs:
- Chemical and Physical Biology
- Environmental Science and Public Policy
- Folklore and Mythology
- History and Literature
- Study of Religion
- Social Studies
- Special Concentrations
- Studies of Women
2. Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS)
- Degree Programs
3. School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS)
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Graduate Degree Programs
4. Division of Continuing Education (DCE)
5. Academic Courses: Over 3,000 courses are offered by over 1,000 faculty members within the Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
Admission test: Applicants should complete the following tests.
a) The SAT Reasoning Test or the ACT Test with Writing
b) Two SAT Subject Tests.
Please note: You should not submit two Subject Tests in mathematics to meet this requirement. Similarly, if your first language is not English, you should not use a Subject Test in your first language.
- Common/Universal College Application
- Harvard College Questions and Writing Supplement for the Common Application
- $75 fee or a fee waiver
- SAT or ACT with Writing
- 2 SAT Subject Tests
- School Report and high school transcript
- Teacher Report (2)
- Mid-Year School Report
- Final School Report
Selection procedure: A candidate will be selected based on four major aspects, like:
- Growth and potential
- Interests and activities
- Character and personality
- Contribution to the Harvard community
Important dates and links:
- Application Deadline: November 1 (Early Action), January 1 (Regular Decision)
- For more details on 'How to apply?' and more, kindly go through the Harvard University Admission Brochure.
Admissions Visitor Center
5 James Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Harvard College Admissions cell: 617-495-1551
Official Website: https://college.harvard.edu/